Saturday, January 7, 2017

Two always better than one - #drawriotdaily #minimoleydaily

Whilst I anxiously await my large monthly moleskine journal...(for all those weekly and monthly challenges that I want to be a part of this year)...
...and await a recent order from the newly opened LuluArt ...
...AND... await my box of new JANE goodies.... (!!!!!)
...my mini art journaling has now morphed into two challenges. The original, that I found on Instagram, with Tori Weyers - @drawriot and a couple of days ago I  found a facebook group - MiniMoleyDaily - which is a promptless mini moleskine group with Effy Wild. So... I am now posting these pages in both places. You should join us! ... at either location... and start being creative...
Such a small scale should be pretty easy to manage.

So here is my: 
Jan 5 & 6

No comments: